How to best store your heavy and lightweight items
RACK IT 400 system:
Do not exceed 400 kg per shelf evenly distributed.
RACK IT 1000 system:
Do not exceed 1000 kg per shelf evenly distributed.
- Weight that is concentrated in the centre of the shelf will reduce the shelf capacity.
- Load small, stable items on the top shelves. Heavier and bulkier items should be stored on the lower shelves. Load the unit by placing objects from bottom to top. This will ensure overall stability of the unit. Safety pins should be used at all times to prevent beams from lifting.
- Never climb or stand on the unit. Always use a ladder.
- Not intended to be used by children.
- Do not alter the product in any way as it could compromise the performance of the unit as intended and will void all warranties.